- Premium Dual Monitor Mount: Holds a 22"-34” monitor. Strengthened heavy-duty gas spring arms provide unbeatable strength. Supports ultrawide monitors. Arm holds up to 26.5lbs, with a VESA bolt pattern of 75 x 75mm or 100 x 100mm mounting holes.
- GAS SPRING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Ergear gas springs easily positions your monitors where you need them. It is also easy adjust the gas spring arm by using a simple tool provided to balance your arms. The arms height can be adjusted on the pole from 2.75"~10.8".
- Tilt + Swivel + Rotation: Ergear full motion gas spring monitor arm lifts your monitor in the air allowing for easy height adjustment, up-and-down tilt and side-to-side swivel. The arms also provide a vertical and horizonal monitor rotation for different requirements to improve work efficiencies.
- Side Clamp Base / Grommet Mounting Option: Ergear provides 2 easy to use mounting options. One clamps to the side of your desk while the other, the grommet mount allows you to use your grommet hole if provided on your desk or by adding a hole location in an area of your choice on your desktop. Desktop thickness allowance: 0.8” to 3.5”.
- Integrated Cable Management: Helps to conceal the cables from you monitor to your desk. Providing a neat clear look to your working area.
|Arm Type:||Gas Spring|
|Screen Size:||22" to 34"|
|Load Capacity:||Up to 26.5 lbs / Arm|
|VESA Compatibility:||75x75mm or 100x100mm|
|Compression Arm Rotation:||360°|
|Extension Arm Rotation:||360°|
|Monitor Tilt Range:||-35°/+85°|
|Max Height of VESA Center:||22.44"|
|Column Height Adjustment||2.75" - 13"|
|Column Height Diameter:||Φ1.26''|
|Stable Large Metal Base||Yes|
|Two Installation Methods:||Large Metal Base with C-Clamp and Grommet Mount|
|Desk Surface Thickness:||0.8" – 3.5"|
|C-Clamp||1.0" - 3.2"|
|Grommet Mount:||0.8" – 3.5"|
|C-Clamp Base Dimension||4.9" – 5.1"|
|Tension Adjust:||Yes, Easy to Adjust|
|Package Dimensions:||17 x 8.2 x 5.1 inches|
Easy 3 Steps Installation
- 1. install the base to your desk (choose side-clamp / grommet mount)
- 2. Attach monitors to the arm (PLEASE make sure your monitor is VESA compatible)
- 3. Fine tune your adjustments:
1). tension adjustment
2). tilt adjust
3). Manage your cables
What’s in the box
- Dual Monitor Mount 1;
- Mounting Hardware Kit 1;
- User Manual 1;