- Premium Dual Monitor Mount: Holds two 17”-34” monitors: This ErGear dual monitor mount features heavy-duty gas spring arms. Each arm can support loads up to 19.84lbs. There VESA compatible for both 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm bolt pattern.
- Full Motion Design: you will easily find your ergonomic working position by tilting the monitor up and down or swiveling it from side to side. Ergear mounts also allows for vertical and horizonal monitor shift to meet different demands to improve your work environment.
- Lengthened Arms for Maximum reach: Extra-long Arm reach up to 24 inches height (measures from the desktop to the connector) allowing for both sitting or standing working positions.
- Streamlined Workstation & Sit or Standing Working Positions: Ergear’s heavy-duty stand lifts two monitors in the position you want freeing desk space providing extra working and clean space.
- Cable Management: Cables are organized along the arms and down the column providing a neat and orderly look.
- Side Clamp Base & Grommet Mounting Option: Ergear provides 2 easy to use mounting options. One clamps to the side of your desk while the other, grommet mount allows you to use your grommet hole if provided on your desk or by adding a hole location in an area of your choice on your desktop. Desktop thickness allowance: 0.8” to 3.54”.
|Arm Type:||Gas Spring|
|Screen Size:||17" to 34"|
|Load Capacity:||4.4 to 19.84 lbs|
|VESA Compatibility:||75x75mm or 100x100mm|
|Compression Arm Rotation:||360°|
|Extension Arm Rotation:||360°|
|Monitor Tilt Range:||-35°/+85°|
|Max Height of VESA Center:||24"|
|Column Height Adjustment:||11.4"|
|Stable Large Metal Base||Yes|
|Two Installation Methods:||Large Metal Base with C-Clamp and Grommet Mount|
|Desk Surface Thickness:||0.8" to 3.5"|
|C-Clamp||1.0" to 3.1"|
|Grommet Mount:||0.8" to 3.5"|
|C-Clamp Base Dimension||Φ1.77"|
|Tension Adjust:||Yes, Easy to Adjust|
|Package Dimensions:||17 x 9 x 5.7 inches|
Easy 3 Steps Installation
- 1. install the base to your desk (choose side-clamp / grommet mount)
- 2. Attach monitors to the arm (PLEASE make sure your monitor is VESA compatible)
- 3. Fine tune your adjustments:
1). tension adjustment
2). tilt adjust
3). Manage your cables
What’s in the box
- Dual Monitor Mount 1;
- Mounting Hardware Kit 1;
- User Manual 1;