- Premium Dual Monitor Mount: Supports 22"-35” monitors. Strengthened heavy-duty gas spring arms provide unbeatable strength. Supports your ultrawide monitors. Each arm holds up to 26.5lbs, with a VESA bolt pattern of 75 x 75mm or 100 x 100mm mounting holes.
- Lengthened Arm for Maximum reach: Extends your monitor 25.6 inches to the front of your extra deep desks. The maximum height adjustment is 21 inches measuring from the desktop to the VESA mounting location. You can easily find the perfect ergonomic working position with easy to adjust Gas Spring Arms.
- Tilt + Swivel + Rotation: Ergear full motion gas spring monitor arm lifts your monitor in the air allowing for easy height adjustment, up-and-down tilt and side-to-side swivel. The arms also provide a vertical and horizonal monitor rotation for different requirements to improve work efficiencies.
- Dual Side Clamp Base / Grommet Mounting Option: Ergear provides 2 easy to use mounting options. One clamps to the side of your desk while the other, the grommet mount allows you to use your grommet hole if provided on your desk or by adding a hole location in an area of your choice on your desktop. Desktop thickness allowance: 0.4” to 3.54”.
- Integrated Cable Management & USB Connector: Helps to conceal the cables from you monitor to your desk. Providing a neat clear look to your working area.
|Arm Type:||Gas Spring|
|Screen Size:||22" to 35"|
|Load Capacity:||2.2 - 26.4 lbs|
|VESA Compatibility:||75x75mm or 100x100mm|
|Compression Arm Rotation:||360°|
|Extension Arm Rotation:||360°|
|Monitor Tilt Range:||+85°/-30°|
|Max Height of VESA Center:||21"|
|Stable Large Metal Base||Yes|
|Two Installation Methods:||Large Metal Base with C-Clamp and Grommet Mount|
|Desk Surface Thickness:||0.4”-3.54”|
|Grommet Mount:||0.4”-3.54 ”|
|C-Clamp Base Dimension||3.15'' x 3.27''|
|USB Port Slots In Base:||1|
|Package Dimensions:||17 x 9 x 5.7 inches|
Easy 3 Steps Installation
- 1. install the base to your desk (choose side-clamp / grommet mount)
- 2. Attach monitors to the arm (PLEASE make sure your monitor is VESA compatible)
- 3. Fine tune your adjustments:
1). tension adjustment
2). tilt adjust
3). Manage your cables
What’s in the box
- Dual Monitor Mount 1;
- Mounting Hardware Kit 1;
- User Manual 1;