- UNIVERSAL DUAL MONITOR ARM: Ergear’s monitor mount is compatible with most LCD, LED, flat, or curved screen computer monitors. Designed to hold 17 to 27 inch monitors and can support up to 14.3 lbs. Compatible with VESA bolt patterns of 75x75mm and 100x100mm.
- RAISE YOUR MONITOR TO YOUR EYE LEVEL: This height adjustable dual monitor arm, elevates your monitors to multiple heights, reducing neck strain making your work and or play area a more in a comfortable and ergonomic setting.
- FULL MOTION BRINGS CONVENIENCE: Ergear’s gas spring computer monitor stand allows your screens to swivel in multiple directions. Including -90° to +90°, tilt, -35° to +50°swevel and 360° rotation to get an optimal working environment.
- Improve Your Working Environment: ErGears dual monitor stand can be installed on the edge of the desktop or with the grommet mount rasing your monitors off your desk and providing you with more working space. Its integrated cable management system and USB ports help to keep your connecting cords out of site.
- EASY to Set Up: There are two installation options on this desk mount stand: A C-clamp or grommet mount. Providing 2 easy solution to mounting to your desk. The VESA quick-release panel makes it easy to attach your monitor.
|Arm Type::||Gas Spring|
|Screen Size:||17" to 27"|
|Load Capacity:||4.4 - 14.3 lbs|
|VESA Compatibility:||75x75mm or 100x100mm|
|Compression Arm Rotation:||360°|
|Extension Arm Rotation:||220°|
|Monitor Tilt Range:||-35°/+50°|
|Max Height of VESA Center:||16.1"|
|Stable Swallowtail Shaped Metal Base||Yes
|Two Installation Methods:||Metal Base with C-Clamp and Grommet Mount|
|Desk Surface Thickness:||0.4"-3.54"|
|C-Clamp Base Dimension||4.6" – 5.1"|
|USB Port Slots In Base:||2|
|Tension Adjust:||Yes, Easy to Adjust|
|Package Dimensions:||16.3 x 13.1 x 7.1 inches|
Easy 3 Steps Installation
- 1. install the base to your desk (choose side-clamp / grommet mount)
- 2. Attach monitors to the arm (PLEASE make sure your monitor is VESA compatible)
- 3. Fine tune your adjustments:
1). tension adjustment
2). tilt adjust
3). Manage your cables